- Everybody: Hey what are you up to?
- Me: Listening to sassy break up songs from 2000-2007 mostly of the pop variety don't worry about me.
- Everybody: Oh is--
- Me: Yes, JoJo and JT and are on there it's fINE
silly. passionate. ambitious. indecisive. sarcastic. sad. making it weird since '94.
I have a date on Friday night and I’m actually really excited for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
We’re going to an art walk and then having my favorite beer whilst watching Superjail.
The only thing is that it’s Mass’ ex best friend. I’m not doing this for any reason other than I’d like to hang out with the kid again since I’ve only met him once a year or so ago. And it’s not really officially a date. And I probably won’t kiss him but I MIGHT. SO HA.
Kind of on top of shit rn tbh.
Why do people try to be apart of a certain “scenes” in music? I mean, I see how it’s fun to feel like you fit in with like-minded people but it feels like most of the kids who do so don’t have any other taste in music or things and they just kind of carbon copy things and people until they can throw a label on themselves.
BASICALLY I guess I hate labels on everything like people and music and things because life is not categories and people shouldn’t be either.
Everything is fluid, or should be.
Don’t be dime a dozen.
- Cian: Hey, Squid
- Me: Squid is one of the coolest characters on Rocket Power so fuck you you lose.
- Cian: You don't even know what that means!!!